Monday, February 27, 2012

I've Just Discovered Clipix!

I have a new addiction.  Another site.  It's called clipix

It is so cool!  You make your own clipboards that you can clip stuff to so it's all neat and organized in one place.  You can keep track of your favorite recipes, your favorite places, books, clothes, accessories, even articles you really want to read but simply don't have the time "right this second."

You can choose privacy levels so that you can choose who may view them.  It's not like the whole world can see your vacation ideas, or places you want to  visit, unless YOU want them too.  You can make your boards public or keep them private.  You can have as many as you  want, and arrange them any way you want.

Have you ever seen a really cool product that you're like, "Oh, my gosh I so need to remember where this is so I can buy it later."  Then you go and search for it, and you can't find the exact same thing to save your life.

Check this out: .\

There is even an iphone ap so you can take pictures of things you see and add them to your clipboards.  How cool is that?

So check it out....and then leave me a comment to let me know what YOU would clip!

 Here is my first board!

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...