Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Sun Does Come Out!

It's been a crazy busy day. But a WONDERFUL crazy busy day. Before 10:00 this morning I did my Bible study, put away the dishes, took a shower, put 2 laundry baskets of clothes away, and sorted laundry.

WHAT???


It was amazing. Then I did my steam and breathing treatments, and Kerry and Karen came over. Oh, how I love Tuesdays!!!

Now Doug is coming home with a cow, (a real one) and then he will do his chores, and we're gonna go out and get a bag of corn for the cow...I think this one is named Chuck. Then grab something for supper.

So this post is short and sweet (ironically, just like me!!) but today was a GREAT day!

No comments:

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...