Thursday, April 28, 2011

IdentityHawk: ID Theft Protection

Identity theft is a HUGE problem today. I know people personally who have had problems with it. I haven't had my identity stolen (who would want to be me anyway?) but I've had fraudulent charges on my credit card. With the internet, everything seems to be connected, and that includes a lot of your private information.

IdentityHawk offers several options for protecting yourself. It can help you assess your risk of being a victim of identity theft, as well as offering identity theft protection. For example, you can have IdentityHawk send you a text or e-mail if any suspicious activity is detected.

IdentityHawk sorts through literally billions of records to find out if any of your personal information is where it shouldn't be. You can never be too careful. Checking your credit report is a good first step to monitoring financial transactions, but if you want to be completely covered, you should opt for an identity theft protection program.


Brought to you by your friends at IdentityHawk.com

1 comment:

Pitterle Postings said...

I might have to check into this one. I have never heard of them before.

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...