Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nothing New

Nothing new to post about. Couldn't sleep last night. Went to bed/sleep FINALLY about 3 AM. Slept til 10. Feel like I've been hit by a truck. Physically. Emotionally. Mentally. Spriritually. Just flattened. Like all of the air has gone out of a balloon. The balloon is still there, but you have to decide if you have enough in you to blow it back up or if you just want to throw it away. Because lying there on the floor, holding no air, not doing anything that it's capable of doing, the balloon is useless.

2 comments:

Pitterle Postings said...

Kerri, I am so sorry that you had a bad night. I hope that you feel better in the light of day. That you feel stronger and clearer. I hope that you find within you the desire to keep the balloon. Have a better day today my friend.

Rachel said...

This weary balloon might have been stretched a bit in the last few days, but it hasn't popped, it's not broken. With the hope and breath of FAITH, FAMILY & FRIENDS this weary balloon will soon be floating again!

Will sail a purple balloon your way filled with more prayers and good thoughts my dear friend..

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...