Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The ABC's of Me

I totally stole this from Blue & White....she's on my Blog BFF list if you want to check it out!

Age: 40 (AAhhhhh!!)


Bed size: queen


Chore you dislike: Well, I can't do many, but when I was a "normal" woman, I hated cleaning the bottom of the toilet.


Dogs: Three: Molly, a beagle/sheltie mix, age 11; Moose, a mutt of some sort of retriver/pointer/border collie/Aus. sheperd age 5, and Blackie, our black lab/great dane mix, age 1~!

Essential start to your day: COFFEE!!


Favorite color: Purple of course!


Gold or silver: Both


Height: 5’4"


Instruments you play(ed): Flute, piano

Job title: Domestic engineer, CEO of my house, professional medical patient, oh yeah, WRITER!

Kids: One perfect son.


Live: in Michigan. WILL live in Colorado someday.

Mom’s name: Karen


Nicknames: Don't really have one. Sweet Pea (hubby). When I was little I had 2: Blood and Guts (I guess I was a tomboy) and Keek

Overnight hospital stays: Yes. Many.


Pet peeve: People who treat you like an idiot when you KNOW you know more than they do, like insurance billers.

Quote from a movie: "Are you crying? There's no crying! There's no crying in baseball!" (A League of Their Own)

Righty or Lefty: Righty


Siblings: I had 4. My sister Michelle was killed in a car wreck when I was 16, she was 18. I have two older sisters and an older brother in California. Yes, I'm the baby. : )


Time you wake up: Whenever Jacob does, once in a while before

Underwear: I don't understand the question. : ) Yes?


Vegetables you don’t like: brussel sprouts, any kind of hot pepper (which is anything but green bell pepper) cauliflower, mushrooms ewwwwww


What makes you run late: Well, I never run, so I don't think this pertains to me. : )


X-Rays you’ve had: Um, other than dental, I've had a bunch of chest x-rays to see if my lungs were open or not, my ribs, feet, shoulder, brain if you count CT's and MRI's, hips, spine, a lot.


Yummy food you make: Chicken and dumplings. Best you've ever had, Guaranteed.

Disclaimer: there is no Z. I’m bummed.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

5 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

You have a great list! I agree with many, chicken n dumplings, gold and silver, purple (Love your blog look)
kim

Anonymous said...

I need this chicken & dumplings recipe. ASAP. Cause it's gonna be warm soon, and then I can't make it anymore!

Rachel said...

What a great list. I have a confession to make, I have cooked more things than I can remember but I've never cooked chicken & dumplings! Perhaps you could post the recipe for us C7D novices!

Java said...

Hi Kerri!

Thanks for stopping by the Over 40 Bloggers I added your blog to the list!!

Thanks for joining the party! I'm so happy to have you join us!

Hope you get lots of followers from it! Including me!! Please follow me back if you haven’t done so already!!

Be sure to come by every Thursday night for the Follow Friday 40 and Over Blog Hop!

Have a great day!!
Java

Pitterle Postings said...

Kerri, Love this one!! I got to find out a little about you!!

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...