Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MY 500TH POST!!

My 500th post. I can hardly believe it! I am so thrilled with that! I’m humbled and honored that people care at all about what I have to say. I started this blog as cheap therapy, at the advice of my BFF Joanna. I never DREAMED I would love it so much, use it as a stepping stone to writing a book, and best of all, make friends. I never knew a computer could do so much.

I really am so grateful to each and every one of you who read my blog. SO: Now for the good stuff! I have an awesome giveaway!! I knew I was going to have one for my 500th post, and was trying to figure out what.

Then, with perfect timing, CSN .com Stores offered a $40 Gift Certificate for me to use as a giveaway for my readers! How cool is that?
This gift certificate can be used at any one of CSN.com's 200+ stores. You could use the gift certificate for yourself or use it to buy a gift for someone! Nice timing for that last minute Christmas shopping.

CSN.com has over 200+ stores offering everything from purses to pots and pans (they have some very cool Rachael Ray cookware!). Going on vacation for the holidays? Need new luggage? Check out the selection of Delsey Luggage. They have some really cool pieces!
DelseyHelium Zip Carry-on Suitor Trolley in Oxford Gray


All you need to do to enter the drawing is leave me a comment on this post letting me know what item you really like from any of the 200+ CSN.com Stores. You have until Saturday (December 18th) 5:00 EST. Good luck!
Thanks again for stopping by. Have a fantastic day!!




*NOTE: CSN.COM ONLY SHIPS TO USA AND CANADA. FOR MY CANADIAN READERS THERE MAY BE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES.

15 comments:

lori said...

Okay, here goes! I would love anything buy Rachel Ray, of course, but would also love to shop for baby Haylee! :) Love your blog! :) Talk to you in about 10 seconds on fb! Love you!

Karen Mortensen said...

You are amazing to have gotten up to 500 posts. Here is to 500 more.
I would love some Obsession perfume. Do they even have that? I must confess, I didn't look.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 500th Post! What a great accomplishment! If I won I would put my prize toward the purchase of the OXO Professional knife set

http://www.csnstores.com/OXO-1068557-OXO1093.html

Rachel said...

Congratulations Kerri, 500 posts, I can't imagine getting to 100 posts, let alone 500. I really enjoy reading your adventures and struggles. Thank you for sharing all the ups and downs of your life with us.

I have never heard of CSN.com until you mentioned it on the blog, WOW, they have some really great things! If I had to pick one item I would have to choose the Pizzelle maker. Not only does it makes delicate tasty cookies, it also makes some of the best homemade ice cream cones around!!

Once again congratulations on #500, keep the posts coming!!!

meeyeehere said...

Happy 500 to you!!!Many happy bloggy years ahead of you,I am sure!
I would love a nice bathrobe for me and the husband!
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

Ashley said...

I love their dog beds.

hewella1 at gmail dot com

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

Congratulations on reaching 500 posts!!!!!

(Not eligible to enter but I wanted to congratulate you anyway!)

Cheers :-)
- CoconutPalmDesigns

Pitterle Postings said...

Well you didn't say it could only cost 40.00. So, for my wish, I would love to have one of the Kitchen Islands. We have a VERY small kitchen and an Island would be a great way to add to our space! Love your blog and hope you are doing well today!

Debbie said...

What a milestone! Congrats!
I'd love to get a Le Creuset casserole dish.
fourkidsrgreat(at)gmail.com

Kerri said...

Thanks so much ladies! I wish each and every one of you well! This blog has been my sanity, and I'm soooo thrilled I have met such wonderful, supportive friends!
Thanks!

Young Wife said...

Congratulations on your 500th post! I love the Glasslock Food Storage containers.

Daddy Rich said...

HAPPY 500th!!!

If i was to win I would buy an Omelettte maker for my Mom!
- Daddy Rich
daddyrichispoor@gmail.com
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Renee said...

Congrats on your 500th post! I haven't even hit 100 yet! I checked out the stores and what I love are the Lamo Lady's Fleece Clog. Great for inside and out, this time of year! Please enter me . . . reneeasmith61 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Liz said...

Congrats on 500! I'd love to get a Le Creuset dutch oven!

Anonymous said...

I would love to get a det of red silicone bakeware from CSN! Thanks sooo much for the chance!

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...