Friday, November 19, 2010

Thank You To My Readers Day


Just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to everyone who reads this blog. I know there are people who read it that never comment, and I just wanted to let you know I appreciate it. (Comments ARE like bloggy validation by the way, hint, hint) : )



But seriously. This blog is really important to me. One, because I love to write. Two, because it's been very therapeutic for me, and three, it's very important for me to get information out about Myasthenia Gravis and Chronic Illness.


So big thanks to all of you. For your support, your encouragement, your kindness. I appreciate you all, and am grateful for your time!


Stay tuned....17 more posts and it's the big 500th post giveaway!!

5 comments:

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

What a lovely post. Thank you for writing this blog!

Cheers :-)
- Rainforest Mommy

Pitterle Postings said...

What a great idea! You are truly amazing and an inspiration to the rest of us. I hope you have an amazing weekend!!

Margaret said...

This is a great idea!

kc said...

You've got a lotta lurkers, I'm sure....which is even better than having stalkers, so I'm told. (I have a stalker, lemme tell ya, it's not fun, but I guess you know about things not fun!)

Just keep on keepin' on, chickee, you're in the hearts & prayers of many!!

Karen Mortensen said...

Thank you. Very nice post. I love reading what you have to say.

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...