Friday, October 22, 2010

Phhttt.

You know, if I sit perfectly still, don't talk, don't swallow, don't move or even turn my head too fast, I feel great! But alas, (much to my hubby's chagrin), I do, in fact, need to do all of these things.

Great big thanks to Shawn who took Jacob yesterday so I could sleep and rest (after I found my cell phone which is a totally different post). All I can say is that I never knew MG effected the brain so much. I'm so forgetful. It's like borderline delusional.

I'd like my brain back, please.

Not to mention a little bit of health.

So to totally change the subject, I have about 35 (I think) posts left to my 500th post!! Can you believe it???? I can't. It's awesome. I will be having some kind of giveaway...that's a big deal to celebrate! So stay tuned.

And in the meantime, please pray I get better quickly! I have some wonderful plans next week that I would like to participate in.
Thanks!

3 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Sending good thoughts, prayers and hugs your way.

Pitterle Postings said...

Oh, me too! Just so you know, I think most of us forget things. I figured it was because you lose brain cells with every baby and, as I have 11, I am not sure that I have many brain cells left! I started carrying one of those small, pocket size composition notebooks. They are about 3 inches by 5 inches (or maybe a little smaller) and I write things down as I think of them. It sure has helped my "memory". I am doing much better with it lately.

Erin Wallace said...

Hoping you feel much better. My great uncle has MG, so I have watched his struggles. Happy to have found your blog (through Scribbles from Emily), am a new follower.

xo Erin

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...