Monday, June 21, 2010

Thank you for the Award!

Many thanks to Karen at I Made It Through The Rain for this award!! Karen is a fairly new blogger-friend of mine, and she is just a sweetheart.


So my instructions are pretty simple and straight forward:


1. Thank the person who gave you this award. -- Check►

2. Share up to 10 things about yourself. Short & sweet

3. Pass the award along to up to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and think are fantastic!

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award. -- of course!!!"


So here are my 10 things!

1. I love to write.

2. I have a neuromuscular disease called myasthenia gravis (June is National Myasthenia Gravis Awareness Month.)

3. I have one son who is the light of my life. Only God could have blessed me with such an amazing child.

4. I have a husband who loves me and protects me and provides for me. I love you honey.

5. Joanna (my BFF) intoduced me to the world of blogging! YAY!! Thanks, girl!

6. I am trying to launch a successful freelance writing career. (It's tough!)

7. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be Colorado. I would HAVE to hav a handful o people to go also, however : )

8. When I was little I wanted to be a medical professional (doctor, surgeon)...now I AM in the medical profession....way more than I want to be....as a PATIENT!

9. I have met some of the most amazing women blogging. God-fearing, wonderful, supportive friends. Thank God for technology!

10. My husband will be 40 in a few weeks...and I have to figure out how to celebrate!!

Okay....now to the 10 bloggers!

1. Joanna at Bugs In My Teeth. Okay, so she's not "recent" but she's amazing.

2. Jen at Me and MG--Riding the Myasthenia Rollercoaster

3. Courtney at Punken

4. Chrissie Lee at In The Wings

5. Ashley at A Young Wife's Tale

6. Stacy at Random Musings From A Single Gal

7. Teresa at Too Many Heartbeats

8. Pam at Embracing Life

9. Tinika at By His Design

10. Ronica at The Ignorant Historian

Hope everyone has a BLESSED week!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Thank you and you are wonderful too. I am so glad I "met" you. I loved #9. I love blogging. There are some wonderful people out there. #8 was funny. I mean what else can you do sometimes?

Young Wife said...

Congratulations on your award, and thanks for passing the love around!

Joanna said...

Congrats! You so deserve it too.

Jenxr77 said...

Thanks Kerri -
You are a Sweetheart!
Jen

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...