Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sigh

My heart is very sad tonight. It's been a rough weekend. Things have happened that never have before (in a bad way) and things were said that broke my heart. I'll get over it. But it sure does hurt. I'll try to forget, but words have a way of forging themselves into my core....

Stress is the WORST thing for MG. My eyes have been terrible, my legs are super weak and my arms are weak as well. I had a very small freelance writing job I had to quit (long story)....

I'm just asking that if you pray, please say a prayer for me tonight. Lord knows I need it. I need strength. I need perseverance. I need patience. I need the knots in my gut to go away and the tears to stop falling down my cheeks.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh I am so sorry you are feeling so sad. I will pray for you today. Thanks for your wonderful comments on my blog today. Love them. Take care my friend. Things will be okay and things will work out the way they are suppose to.

PS. No, I didn't make that cake. I wish. I found it on google images.

Young Wife said...

Praying for you.

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...