Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Good Day in Florida

First of all, I'm SO behind on reading up on everyone's blogs....I will catch up! With a sick hubby and very busy, albeit a bit whiny child....a million loads of laundry (I know how you feel now, Joanna!!)

Anywho...I got all my pictures downloaded and "fixed" from Florida....this is a memory I will treasure forever...Jacob's first experience with the Gulf of Mexico.Checking out that sand between the toes....







Hitting on the ladies.....





Making "snow" angels! I laughed so hard...









Playing "you can't catch me" with the waves



Giving in!

Priceless.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Love it!! Can NOT wait for our McTalking time. :D

Jennifer Vanderbeek said...

Great pictures!

Thanks for stopping by the blog :)

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...