Thursday, December 3, 2009

Reality Bites

So this is what I get for trying to live a normal life. I feel like poo. Roadkill. Just plain yucky. Headache, a little bit of a sore throat, slight fever, chest congestion, cough. I've felt WORSE.... But I've also felt better, for sure.

Tomorrow is my niece's wedding, and Jacob is the ring bearer...so we could REALLY use some prayers!! For me that this is just a TINY big or NOTHING but over-doing it, and that I"ll be fine for the wedding romorrow, and for JACOB, that he will be a big boy and walk down the aisle WEARING his little tuxedo. We are missing the rehearsal tonight, so......PRAY! : )

Thanks.....

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh no!!!! Praying sweetie.

~SHANNON~ said...

You have my prayers. Stuff like that is so nerve wrecking for the mamma!! I bet he will do great, and you have my prayers that you feel better as well!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog on my SITS day!

Shannon from: http://www.milkandcuddles.com/

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...