Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Testing

Okay, Joanna told me how to do a link, so we'll have to see if it works. I'm pretty basic when it comes to mah skillz on the computer, so we'll see.

We had such a blast last night. McTalking time, we call it. Bible study and supper without the kids...as Joanna said on her blog, I CANNOT encourage you enough, especially if for some reason you can't make it to a group, grab a friend and do a one-on-one Bible study. Get books from Amazon.com or something. Go online and print a free study...anything. Having the one-on-one accountability is awesome.

We just finished NO OTHER GODS by Kelly Minter. WHOA. If you're honest with yourself, you will get SO much out of it. I would recommend this to anyone! The one we will be starting now is Me, Myself and Lies by Jennifer Rothschild. She is amazing. Blinded at 15, nothing has slowed her down. AMAZING. Joanna and I were talking about how excited we are to get our butts whooped by this study...all about our thought closet, and the things we say to ourselves, silently or aloud, that have a huge impact on our lives. We will keep you posted!

Gotta run, busy day today...
Oh, quick note....please shoot a prayer up for me..my dang hips are still bugging me, can't get a hold of my neuro...just pray it goes away. The next step in an MRI...don't want one!
Thanks!!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

It worked!

Kerri said...

I gots mad skillz!
hehehehhehe Yah, right.
Thanks for letting me know how to do this!

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...